Friday, July 3, 2015

Murdered: 3rd “Alternative” Prominent Doctor From Florida Found Dead in 2 Weeks

 
This has been a tragic few weeks and our hearts go out to family and friends of the doctors. First we had controversial Autism researcher Dr. Jeff Bradstreet MD who was found in a river with a gunshot wound to his chest and died in or around June 19th. His friends and family started a memorial page on June 20th in his honor on Facebook. I waited 3 days after that to report the story out of respect. A few still write that I shouldn’t cover these stories, but I am a journalist, and as I’ve repeatedly said, it brought me no joy to report the news. Dr. Bradstreet had lived just 45 minutes from us here in Florida.

Then we have Dr. Bruce Hedendal DC PhD who died suddenly on Father’s Day. Sources tell me that he was found in his car and had died but the car was not running. There was no car accident they say. He was just in his car. Deceased. He had exercised earlier in the day they tell me and was in top shape. He had his PhD in nutrition from Harvard and some say he was a “pillar of health”. These sources didn’t know the cause of death. Not sure if anyone knows yet. Dr. Bradstreet’s case is still under investigation. We’re not sure about Dr. Hedendal. Both had dealt with run ins with the feds in the past. In fact, Dr. Bradstreet’s office was just raided by the feds days before he died.

Our hearts go out to both families and their friends and loved ones.


Now we have the beautiful intelligent Teresa Ann Sievers MD here in Florida. Her bio on her website talks about her many accomplishments and degrees as a medical doctor who believed in a holistic alternative approach. She lived in an “upscale” nice neighborhood where neighbors said they rarely, if ever had problems.


So three doctors in less than 2 weeks are found dead. We are heartbroken and have more doctors contacting us as my significant other is a prominent doctor also in Florida. 

From the breaking news article about her death:
The killing of a popular Estero doctor has left family and friends puzzled and saddened. 
The body of Dr. Teresa Ann Sievers, 46, was found Monday morning at her Jarvis Road home after she didn’t arrive at work. 
“We don’t know anything but that she was murdered,” said Sievers’ sister, Annie Lisa, 52. She said Sievers, her husband and children had come to Connecticut for a gathering and her sister flew home alone Sunday.
For the rest of the story: http://www.naturalblaze.com/2015/07/murdered-3rd-alternative-prominent.html?m=1#sthash.VSuxPhQE.dpuf

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE PARDON ME, I JUST HAVE TO SHARE THIS MY LIFE TESTIMONY HERE ON HOW I GOT CURED FROM HIV;

    Finding out you have HIV can be an incredibly shattering experience. And I think the reason for this is everyone is under the false assumption that the virus is not curable. Well, i totally disagree with this. I was diagnosed of HIV disease for the past 3 years, i came across a blog last month when I was browsing with my computer and i saw lot of testimony post from people making a reference to DOCTOR BOADI ABIODUN how he used his natural herbal medicine to cure them of their diseases Some testimonies was centered on;
    *HIV (with a very low cd4 count)
    *HEPATITIS B
    *HERPES,
    *EPILEPSY,
    *CANCER,
    *DIABETIC,
    *STAPHYLOCOCCUS...
    I decided to give it a trial, though i never believed in herbal medicine but i was in a way convinced with the sort of amazing testimonies i saw online i decided to contact him, with the response he gave, He promised to prepare and send the "TATAHWE" Medicine to me. It was not up to a week after i placed an order, I got the medicine and he instructed me to drink the medicine for two weeks ( only evenings before bed) after which, I should go back to the hospital for a Re-Test. I followed his instructions and i discovered that my urine became yellowish for good two weeks so immediately i finished the medicine i went for the test the following week, it was very surprising i tested negative. I can't thank dr Boadi enough, so I decided to promote him because he cured me from my disease, there's no disease he can't cure with his medicine. Please also spread the good news to others so that those with same illness can be cured.
    Contact Dr Boadi on:
    +2348071180211 (whatsapp connect)
    +2347037373235 (mobile)
    drboadihealinghome@gmail.com (mail)

    ReplyDelete