Friday, October 24, 2014

5 Natural Remedies To Control Hair Loss

hairline 

For many of us, myself included, hair loss can be one of the most challenging experiences and blows to our self-confidence. I’ll never forget the day that one of my friends pointed out to me that the hair on the top of my head was beginning to thin. I was already aware that my hairline was receding, but I always thought that I was safely several years away from anything happening on the top of my head.

In a self-conscious panic I quickly turned to any and all remedies I could get my hands on. First, I turned to some multi-vitamins designed to load my body with all of the biotin -a coenzyme often correlated with preventing hair loss -that it could possibly want in a day. Not only were the pills massive to swallow (3 times daily), but they also quickly presented a number of unwanted side effects that very quickly turned me away from them.

Second, I turned to some scalp therapy oils that I would apply to my head weekly and let sit for an hour under a heat cap. Aside from feeling like a complete idiot while I did this, again enough side effects became apparent that I quickly stopped -not to mention that I was never a fan of the oils containing parabens (read more about the dangers of parabens HERE).

With both of the unnatural remedies behind me, I now share with you a list of more natural remedies for you to consider, whether you are male or female and no matter what stage of hair loss you are experiencing. The list is made up of remedies from my own experience and from a list I came across on Health Digezt. Please be sure to consult with a health care professional before embarking on any of these alternatives.

1. Come To Peace With Losing Your Hair


This probably sounds both counterproductive and fluffy, but I put it as number one on this list because I have found that in my own experience it has certainly played the biggest role. I am a strong believer that our state of consciousness plays a big role in our human experience (read more about that HERE) and when it comes to hair loss, coming to peace with it happening can be one of the best remedies in preventing it. Think about it this way: the more you fear or panic about your hair condition the more stressful an environment you create for it to operate within, that certainly sounds a lot more likely to lead to increased hair loss than a relaxed and peaceful state of being would.

For the rest of the story: http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/10/22/5-natural-remedies-to-control-hair-loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment