Monday, August 4, 2014

The Miracle of the SUN in Cancer Treatment

"Those that have attempted to convince the world that the Sun, the Earth's primary source of energy and life causes cancer, have done so with malicious intent to deceive the masses into retreating from the one thing that can prevent disease." -- Dave Mihalovic, Naturopathic Doctor and writer.

Truth is, we've been systematically lied to about the sun and skin cancer for years. This video presentation explains fully. How many know that there is no definitive proof that the sun alone causes skin cancer? 

 

In the book The Healing Sun, author Dr. Richard Hobday documents a wide array of studies which show that the sun protects against cancer of the breast, colon, ovaries and prostate. It can also prevent diabetes, multiple sclerosis, heart disease and high blood pressure, osteoporosis, psoriasis and seasonal affective disorder (SAD). 

Then there's the case of Dr. Harland G. Call, who was diagnosed with skin cancer and was advised by a surgeon to have it removed. Instead, he decided to sunbath the cancerous area.

After a short period of continuous sunbathing, the skin cancer was completely gone. He returned to his MD for a confirmation, and his doctor confirmed that the skin cancer had disappeared and no surgery was required.

According to Dr. Bernarr Zovluck,

    "Cancer is helped by sunbathing, writes Dr. Zane R. Kime. Kime writes that those who get more sunlight have less cancer. Sunbathing heals cancer by building up the immune system and increasing the oxygen in the tissues."

Still, we're bombarded almost daily with dire "warnings" from reputable "authorities" admonishing us, for our own good of course, to avoid the sun at all costs.

Epidemic levels of sun phobia


For example, Dr. Robin Ashinoff, chief of dermatological and cosmetic surgery at Hackensack University Medical Center advised: 
 

For the rest of the story: http://humansarefree.com/2014/08/the-miracle-of-sun-in-cancer-treatment.html

1 comment:

  1. I am Mrs Sandra from United States
    Texas, i want to share a testimony of my life to
    every one. i was married to my husband Klaus
    Bratcher, i love him so much we have been
    married for 9 years now with two kids. when he
    went for a vacation to France he meant a lady
    called Clara whom charm him with her beauty, he
    told me that he is no longer interested in the
    marriage any more. I was so confuse and seeking
    for help, i don't know what to do until I met my
    friend Miss Corte and told her about my problem.
    she told me not to worry about it that she had a
    similar problem
    before and introduce me to a man called Dr
    odogu who cast a spell on her ex and bring him
    back to
    her after 3days. Miss Corte ask me to contact Dr
    odogu. I contacted him to help me bring back my
    husband and he ask me not to worry about it that
    the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He
    told me by three days he will re-unite me and my
    husband together. After three day my husband
    called and told me he is coming back to sought
    out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him
    and he started crying for forgiveness and that he
    never knew what came upon him that he will never
    leave me again or the kids. it was the spell that
    was cast on him that was working on him. Right
    now I am the happiest woman on earth for what
    this great spell caster did for me and my husband,
    you can contact Dr. odogu on any problem in this
    world, he is very nice, here is his contact
    odoguspellhome@gmail.com. or You can also
    contact him through his mobile: +2348148002456.
    He is the best spell caster

    ReplyDelete