Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Natural Cure for HIV and Hepatitis C Discovered by Researchers

There are words you don't use in medicine today, such as "cure." But a remarkable case study in an HIV positive patient treated with black seed extract resulted in a sustained remission, indicating a safe, accessible and affordable alternative to highly toxic antiretroviral HIV drugs may already exist.

Nigella Sativa, also known as 'black seed,' has been studied for a wide rage of health benefits, but not until recently was it discovered to hold promise as a curative agent against potentially lethal viral infections, including Hepatitis C [1] and now HIV.

A remarkable case study published in August of this year in the African Journal of Traditional, Complementary, and Alternative Medicine described an HIV patient who after undergoing treatment with a black seed extract experienced a complete recovery, with no detectable HIV virus or antibodies against HIV in their blood serum, both during and long after the therapy ended. [2]

Image

This was a remarkable and unexpected observation, described by the researchers as follows:
"Nigella sativa had been documented to possess many therapeutic functions in medicine but the least expected is sero-reversion in HIV infection which is very rare despite extensive therapy with highly active anti-retroviral therapy (HAART)."
Despite its commonplace use as the standard of care for HIV treatment globally, anti-retroviral therapy remains highly controversial, in part because the adverse health effects of the drug class may outstrip those associated with the HIV infection itself.

For the rest of the story: http://humansarefree.com/2013/12/natural-cure-for-hiv-and-hepatitis-c.html

4 comments:

  1. PLEASE PARDON ME, I JUST WANT TO TESTIFY OF MY HEALING HERE;
    Am here to testify of the miraculous work of a great traditional doctor called DR.BOADI. i have not come here to tell lies but am here to give hope to the hopeless, those who are suffering from deadly disease such as HIV, CANCER, HEPATITIS and lots more. i was once a victim of Hiv ( with CD4 COUNT OF 320) which i contacted from my deceased husband but when i took the medicine dr boadi prepared and send to me, in less than a month i was cleansed from the virus and my cd4 count was back to normal. I have seen and heard of various testifiers testifying of this man both on his website and also online. This is the 9th month since i was tested negative after taking the TATAHWE MEDICINE of dr boadi that flushes the virus away from my blood system.Dr Boadi, like he said can prepare Herbal medicine for all kind of disease and he send using DHL or UPS COURIER SERVICES for patient outside his home country.
    contact dr.boadi now and get your healing:
    drboadihealinghome@gmail.com
    +2348071180211 (whatsapp)
    www.drboadihealinghome.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy today to also testify I was totally cured of my Hepatitis
    C. I have lived with Hepatitis C for over 7 years. The thing so affected my
    system that even all part of my body where getting too bad. I tried to look for
    all possible solution just to get rid of this Hepatitis C, but could not see
    any. My doctors says nothing can be done except God himself intervene for me.
    So I began to pray, and hope in God to help cure this disease of mine. Some
    months ago, I saw some testimonies here in the internet people rejoicing on how
    they were cure of their various diseases by a herbal doctor called EHIDIAMEN. So I asked them for his contact so that I can contact him and also see
    if there is any herbal luck for me to get cured. After I contacted him, he
    assured me that he can cure me of my Hepatitis C and said to me that he have
    cured some persons before, so he told me what to do, and we made necessary
    arrangement. He prepared the herbal mixture, and sent it to me here in my
    country so I started to take it. And behold the herbs worked for me, and today
    I am proud to say I am cured and totally free from Hepatitis C. And now I can
    enjoy my wife to the fullest. Please I want you all here to help me say big
    thanks to Doctor EHIDIAMEN who God really use to cure me. I promise him that if I am cured, I will tell
    the world about him and his powerful herbs, and that’s exactly what I am doing
    now. So please if you have any disease and or virus relating to Hepatitis A,B
    or C or the like. Please I recommend you to this powerful and great herbal
    doctor, Doctor EHIDIAMEN. His contact details are as follows: his email is
    doctorehidiamen@gmail.com and his phone number is +2348102802949. If you
    email or call him just tell him you got his contact from me williams john.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from Texas, I want to tell the world how I got cured from herpes simplex virus using the Dr Silver herbal drug. Naturally, I didn't believe that herpes is curable Until I came in contact with this man, he proved to me that herpes is curable and after using His herbal drug, i became cured!! This is indeed a surprise to me and I am happy for the wonderful work. For contact, here is His email: drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com Thanks and God bless you all

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously came across Dr Ekpiku the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his email: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Ekpiku that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or whatapps, call +2348073673757.

    ReplyDelete